As the leading provider of employee benefit consulting services to today’s global organizations, Willis Towers Watson can help you to identify and quantify financial exposures, guide you through HR challenges and deliver tailored solutions to ensure a successful outcome.
How we can help you gain advantage
At every stage of the M&A process, we will help you:
- Identify and analyze the organization’s benefit programs, including cash and accounting costs
- Gain clarity on the financial, HR and regulatory risks, and ensure compliance
- Manage the exposures by providing market-leading insights and solutions
- Consider pensions and benefits holistically, alongside wider HR and business risks, by leveraging our broader and unique M&A capabilities
- Develop and deliver an effective benefit integration strategy, to help you exceed the M&A goals set for both the short and long term
Our experts will work with you to understand your deal goals and drivers.
Armed with this key information, we will help you identify and manage financial and HR risks and challenges. In some cases, we are able to commence this process before due diligence begins by analyzing publicly available information.
We will work with you to quantify and mitigate the risks identified, including support with negotiating deal terms. And, planning ahead, we will help you prepare for Day One and beyond, and identify opportunities for synergies available from pooling or rationalizing benefit programs.
By preparing side-by-side analysis, we will also identify potential harmonization costs and benchmark benefit programs against competitive norms and best practices – using our proprietary database.
From advising on more than 2,000 deals each year in over 120 countries, we can provide essential country- and industry-specific expertise and insights. We are also able to ensure global consistency and coordination throughout the M&A process, which may be essential given the timescale and complexity often involved.
We recognize that pensions and benefits are often a long-term commitment. We will provide solutions not just for today but also for the future, to help you achieve long-term success from M&A.