A compelling pay-for-performance narrative connects executive compensation and sustainable value creation for shareholders through well-conceived metric selection, weighting, goal-setting and payout potential. Future success will require both traditional and disruptive analytics.
Willis Towers Watson’s pay-for-performance solutions span a wide range of dimensions and offer meaningful insights, and our:
- Scale enables us to make unmatched investments in intellectual capital
- Single-faceted analytics provide quick insights and lead to efficient hypotheses
- Multifaceted analytics test alignment of pay and performance, relative to a comparator group and corroborate ideas about whether and how to change
- Proprietary global databases illuminate competitive incentive plan design features as well as pay level
- Predictive Performance Model (PPM) brings predictive analytics into the discussion of incentive plan goals and design, enabling for deeper, forward-looking analyses
Predictive Performance Model
Willis Towers Watson’s proprietary Predictive Performance Model (PPM) helps calibrate incentive plan goals and payout potential by modeling and simulating future financial performance. We use PPM to help clients:
- Address pay-for-performance disconnects
- Recalibrate goals and payouts
- Develop new designs with new performance measures
- Validate preliminary plans for changes to measures, goals and payouts
- Ensure fair goals across multiple business units
We’ve deployed PPM in various sectors (materials, industrials, consumer staples, retail, health care, technology and utilities) around the globe. Let us show you what PPM can do for you.
Willis Towers Watson’s proprietary Predictive Performance Model (PPM) models and simulates future financial performance to inform the calibration of incentive plan goals and payout potential.