Homestead Insurance Company IC, a heterogeneous group captive, fronted by The Hartford, provides top-performing middle-market companies a more cost-efficient way to purchase insurance over a 5 to 10-year period.
Homestead eliminates standard market volatility and grants members ownership in the underwriting profits normally retained by the insurance company.
The innovative program provides long-term cost savings through dividends, greater impact and efficiency in claims handling, and control over all administrative program decisions.
Homestead is specifically designed for well managed risks to achieve more stability in any market condition.
Is Homestead Group Captive Right For You?
Does your company:
- Seek greater cost-efficiency, transparency and marketplace control over your risk transfer insurance costs?
- Frequently become frustrated with insurance marketplace volatility?
- Desire to limit the impact of a single severity loss on future program costs?
Do your insurance users:
- Prefer less frequent insurance program marketing?
- Seek minimal insurance program administration so you can a focus on YOUR business?
- Desire an easily implemented, hard market solution that requires minimal regulatory and reporting requirements?
Does your company/leadership:
- Have interest in, despite concerns about, the cost or complexity of establishing a captive?
- Recognize the benefit of assuming more risk in return for dividend potential (lower net costs)?
- Engage in operations that require tailored coverages?
- Desire to make insurance program decisions with like-minded peers?
Target member criteria
To learn more, including how to receive a customized, no-cost eligibility evaluation and cost projection, and to discuss the ways in which your company can take immediate advantage of this industry leading program, please complete the form to the right.