We’re proud of our reputation in the aviation industry. Our team has the collective expertise to support all areas of the industry, from transactional broking to claims and risk advisory services, working in partnership with:
- Airports We support the needs of airport owners and operators to ensure the safe, secure, efficient and economic movement of passengers and cargo.
- Air navigation service providers (ANSPs) We work with ANSPs to cover their liability arising from a catastrophic exposure inherent in their business.
- Airside We provide third party liability insurance solutions to people who are required by airports to carry aviation insurance for their airside activities.
- Ground handlers and refuellers We deliver insurance solutions for all parties involved in providing and delivering key aircraft related services within an airport.
- Aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul providers (MROs) We support the providers of maintenance, repair and overhaul services to the aerospace industry.
- Aerospace manufacturers We help manufacturers protect themselves against liability incurred in connection to the parts which are manufactured and sold to the aviation industry.
Opening up a world of opportunity: The Airport Risk Community focuses on people and asset risk and has been launched to globally connect the airport community
WTW offers insurance-related services through its appropriately licensed and authorised companies in each country in WTW operates. For further authorisation and regulatory details about our WTW legal entities, operating in your country, please refer to our WTW website. It is a regulatory requirement for us to consider our local licensing requirements.