A cyber-attack can be devastating for any design firm. To help our WTW A&E clients and the design community manage the evolving risks associated with cyber liability, we have created this site where design professionals can access updated reports and education programs on managing cyber liability risk.
The following resources are now available and can be accessed by completing the request form on the right hand column:
- FAQ on A&E Cyber Liability Risk (available by download)
- WTW Cyber Claims Analysis Report (available by download)
- A&E Cyber Underwriting Requirements (available by download)
- Insurance Marketplace Realities 2023 Spring Update – Cyber risk
- Talk to Me About A&E Podcast - Managing Cyber Liability Risk
- Talk to Me About A&E Podcast - Developing a Cyber Incident Response Plan
- WTW A&E On-Demand Webinar Managing Cyber Risk and Developing an Incident Response Plan
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.