Global solutions tailored for the local marketplace and our industry-leading technology provide clients with a range of integrated benefits administration solutions built upon a rich, internet-based, self-service front end for employees and clients. A robust internal control environment and mechanisms to continually improve services minimise the risk of error.
We deliver award-winning outsourced benefits administration services covering:
- Defined benefit (DB) administration services
- Defined contribution (DC) administration services
- Treasury and accounting services
- Pensioner payroll services
- Flexible benefits administration
- Total reward statements
- Annuity services
We administer in excess of 180 DB, DC, hybrid and CARE schemes covering over two million members. Our client base ranges in size from schemes with fewer than 50 active members to schemes with more than 55,000 active members.
Our approach to administration is designed to link together people, processes and technology providing:
- A first-class administration service built upon an infrastructure that minimises risk and maximises accuracy, service performance, reliability and quality.
- An in-house developed pensions administration system, with 100% control of development and support, enabling us to achieve highly automated processes.
- Modern and accessible, fully transactional (web) technology enabling members to improve their understanding of their benefits and providing trustees with a mechanism to reduce administration costs.
- A client information dashboard, available via the web, providing over 30 online graphical reports including workflow, contact centre, web and membership.
- A team dedicated to quality, process and improvement: ISO 9001 registered and the granting of the Crystal Mark by the Plain English Campaign for all our standard letters and statements