Whether you want to enter new markets, stress test business scenarios, or assess mergers and acquisitions (M&As), you can do so with expert risk insight exactly when you need it with Risk Intelligence Quantified (Risk IQ).
Dynamic risks can be difficult to identify, quantify, and mitigate. This means articulating the protection value of insurance against an exposure to the C-suite can be challenging.
Transforming organizational views on the risk function means modernizing the way you understand changing risks, and evolving the way you communicate risk transfer strategies.
Risk IQ empowers risk specialists to do exactly this.
Regardless of where the organization is in its renewal cycle, or whether or not WTW is your broker, Risk IQ provides an on-demand, direct platform to quantify and analyse ever-changing risks and all major insurable renewals, dynamically assessing and evaluating combinations of risk transfer efficiency and risk levels.
What analytics capabilities does Risk IQ offer?
Licensing Risk IQ gives your risk function autonomous access to a breadth of WTW’s powerful risk and analytics solutions:
Key features of Risk IQ
- Puts risk managers in control of their analytics outputs, giving them freedom to create their own reporting outputs directly and on-demand
- Offers a user-friendly, modular platform capable of guiding decision-making across the risk management journey
- Helps risk managers to eliminate surprises and run scenarios as risk profiles change and in light of emerging and non-stop change
- Provides the ability to run business critical scenarios that could impact risk portfolios, such as M&A activity, independently
- Capability to adjust risk segmentation and risk analysis to better understand and allocate risk at a business level
Five ways Risk IQ could refine your risk management approach
Risk IQ can empower your risk function to:
- Prepare for potential losses from extreme weather events using live event tracking via Global Peril Diagnostic
- Understand the longer-term impact of investing in new physical infrastructure using Climate Diagnostic
- Deliver alignment of financial priorities to risk taking using Risk Tolerance Clarified, allowing for buy-in on risk strategy across the business
- Investigate the impact of potential M&A activities with Property Quantified
- Tackle growing losses from workers’ compensation issues by proactively evaluating the effectiveness of current risk mitigation strategies using Workers’ Compensation Diagnostic.
Discover how Risk IQ could elevate your risk management. Get in touch.