The Financial Planning team has the experience and expertise to provide unbiased financial advice to clients, regardless of their life stage, financial goals or priorities. Our clients include company directors, senior executives, PAYE individuals and self-employed individuals. While not an area people like to discuss, protecting your family’s future in the event of a death or major illness is an important part of individual’s and their family’s financial plan for the future.
We can also liaise with key stakeholders such as our corporate client’s HR teams to explain our services and design tailored financial planning solutions for management and employees.
These services are designed to facilitate an accurate professional evaluation of all financial needs.
- Pre-retirement and post retirement planning and advice
- Personal and family protection such as life cover, income protection/disability cover and serious illness cover
- Savings and investment advice
- Financial wellness
- Inheritance tax cover and planning
- Business protection and advisory services including Keyperson cover, co-directors’ cover and partnership protection
Our five step process to a Full Financial Review
- Initial Meeting: During this meeting we will complete the initial factfinding process to assess your personal and financial circumstances, financial needs and attitude to risk.
- Financial Review: We will then gather your existing plan information in order to determine their suitability for your current situation and to see if they are still affordable for you and adequate to meet your needs.
- Recommendation: A Suitability Report will be sent to you outlining our findings, a clear and concise comparison between your existing products (and other products available on the market), and our recommendation. You then decide if you wish to proceed with our recommendation/advice or not.
- Implementation/Next Steps: If you decide to proceed with the recommendation, we will arrange a follow up to complete the necessary paperwork, and we will make any necessary changes to the existing plan/set up the new plan with the life company on your behalf.
- Monitoring: We provide you with ongoing advice and support and will review your policies on an ongoing basis to ensure they remain best in class and suitable for you.
For personal advice and enquiries on any of these areas then please contact our Financial Planning Team today.
|Our Wealth Management Services
|Financial Planning Services
|Our Remuneration (Remuneration Cover Page)
|Privacy Notice for Willis Towers Watson Life and Pensions Ltd.