Global Resources. Local Delivery.
We recognize that each professional association is unique. We work in partnership with each group to tailor innovative products and services to meet the needs of your members.
Group Insurance is a no-cost, non-taxable benefit that you arrange for your members or employees. As one of the foremost brokers in Canada, Willis Towers Watson Group Services have access to a number of insurance providers, ensuring our rates are the most competitive. Our groups are placed with financially strong and reputable companies. Once a program is launched our group program managers work closely with you to ensure the program and its benefits are understood and fully utilized.
The Benefits of a Commercial Group Program
- No costs to the association/group.
- No extra administration required.
- Willis Towers Watson handles all inquiries.
- Our insurance Partner administers all payment options.
- An extension of your total benefits package - at no cost!
- Program is available to all members.
- Provides an after-tax savings to all participating members.
Regulated Healthcare Program
Willis Towers Watson is the Program administrator and insurance agent responsible for placing your Professional Liability Policy and Commercial General Liability Coverage when applicable. To offer you a competitive insurance product, we undertook a vigorous marketing process, negotiating in our capacity as managing general agent and not having acted as the insurance broker for any individual program participant. Our goal is to provide you the best level of service and protection. Click to learn more.
- Speech Language Professionals
- Communicative Disorder Assistant
- Hearing Aid Specialist
- Hearing Aid Specialist Assistant
- Occupational Therapist
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Physiotherapist Assistant
- BC Rehab Assistant