We have a deep understanding of how to manage costs and risks in M&A. We support strategic and financial buyers and sellers with our experience from more than 2,000 M&A and private equity transactions every year. And our proprietary research can enable you to achieve both short- and long-term deal success.
We work with all kinds of clients:
- Serial acquirers
- Private equity firms
- Those new to M&A deals
- Strategic buyers
- Sellers seeking to divest
Experience, backed by our research, shows that successful M&A transactions or divestitures have two common themes:
- An early and intense focus on people issues
- A rigorous approach to risk management
Additionally, private equity firms also value financial certainty. They seek to limit financial exposure through insurance. Visit our private equity page to learn more.
Our transactional insurance team offers tailored solutions to transactional risk allocation, including
- Representations and warranties insurance (RWI) offers protection for unknown breaches of target and seller representations and warranties in a purchase agreement.
- Tax liability insurance offers protection against known tax risks or an uncertain tax position that is challenged by a tax authority and is not otherwise covered by an RWI policy.
- Contingent liability insurance offers protection for a broad range of known contingent risks for which neither party to the transaction will accept financial responsibility (litigation, regulatory approvals, etc.).
We are ready to work with you throughout your M&A journey and help you make your transaction a success.
|Representations and warranties insurance