Businesses today operate in an increasingly dynamic, complex and interconnected world. Because of this, the insurance claim process can be lengthy and fraught with complications if it is not handled correctly.
Our highly qualified certified public accountants, chartered accountants, forensic accountants, certified fraud examiners, project managers, and engineering and construction consultants provide technical solutions for both pre-event and post- event claim needs. We’re uniquely suited to help you design and implement solutions that will strengthen your organization and maximize recovery within the parameters defined your policy.
The Forensic Accounting and Complex Claims (FACC) team works across all geographic locations, industries and specialties in the quantification of economic damages. We have successfully resolved some of the largest and most complex claims and business disputes, such as those resulting from Superstorm Sandy, the Japan earthquake and tsunami, the Tianjin port explosions in China and the World Trade Center disaster.
A catastrophic event is a time of vulnerability and need. Our FACC team members have quantified and recovered billions of dollars for our clients. We provide the proper support and assist in your business recovery by:
- Simplifying the claim process so you can focus on returning to normal day-to-day business activities
- Quantifying the loss amounts and gathering supporting documents
- Minimizing the overall disruption to business operations by obtaining cash advances
- Preparing and submitting the claim on your behalf in a format familiar to insurers
- Participating in meetings, explaining methodology in loss calculations and responding to requests for additional documentation
- Providing expert witness testimony related to the methodology and calculations performed (in the event that a dispute goes to litigation).
FACC professionals work in conjunction with our claim consultants to assist you in the preparation, quantification and resolution of large and complex claims, including:
Forensic Services for losses associated with:
- Commercial insurance claims
- Fidelity, bond, crime and cyber claims
- Commercial damage and business disputes
- Product recall and product liability
- Construction related damages
- Third party and liability damages
- Public entity / FEMA claims
- Environmental issues
|Forensic Accounting and Complex Claims COVID-19 Coronavirus Outbreak Federal Assistance (FEMA)
|COVID-19 Forensic Services
|North America Forensic Services
|Construction Forensic Services
|COVID-19 Forensic Factsheet