With increasing stakeholder scrutiny and obligations around transparency and governance, today’s demanding business environment requires risk consultants who understand the challenges you face and can deliver solutions to meet your complex needs. Willis Towers Watson works with organizations to understand their unique needs, helping them to find the right balance between value protection and creation through risk management, transfer or mitigation.
Organizations today are facing multiple risk management challenges, including:
- Increasing claims in a COVID-19 world.
- Integrating environmental, social and governance (ESG) policies and practices into their businesses.
- Ensuring the right amount of business interruption cover (BI).
- Fulfilling mental health and physical wellbeing responsibilities as an employer.
- Identifying cyber exposure and implementing cyber risk management strategies.
- Complying with regulatory changes and issuing company reports.