Our team consists of experienced general aviation brokers, claims specialists and service managers located globally across the WTW network. Our processes and practices have been specifically developed to meet the demands of your unique sector, fulfilling your global and local needs.
How the team delivers a connected approach to rotor wing risk:
Building a partnership
- Truly understanding your business: We recognise no operator is the same and will take time to understand the details that differentiate your operation.
- Stress testing existing framework: Scenario based gap analysis will highlight vulnerabilities and weaknesses. This allows us to identify and prioritise only coverage enhancements relevant to your operation.
- Delivering the breadth of our expertise: Your allocated Client Relationship Director will ensure you access a globally connected range of our services and expertise.
- Coverage/program design: In turbulent insurance market conditions we will give clear recommendations based on total cost of risk, qualitative and quantitative criteria.
- A smooth transition: Be reassured that transitioning to WTW will have minimal impact to your business or inconvenience to your people.
- Executing our strategy: We seek to earn trust every day through professionalism, doing what is right and being honest. We are accountable to the organisations and people with which we interact for all our actions and results.
Achieve your goals
- Human factors: Protecting your crews and turning human behaviour from a risk to a strategic asset.
- Regulatory expertise: Helping you keep fully appraised of insurance market developments, changes to legislation and technical updates.
- Teamwork: Working with our clients, we listen to and learn from each other. We will help you succeed and create more value by working together.
Beyond the transaction
- Operational resilience: Building business continuity management systems to protect your brand and expedite a return to business as usual.
- Supporting you at critical times: A proven track record of providing clear effective advice and guidance in the event of a major loss minimising damage to your brand.
- Risk Intelligence Central (RIC): Our risk management platform that uses the latest technologies to provide a one-stop digital experience for our clients.