Our specialist consultants work closely with leading health and protection insurers to design robust benefits programmes, while also offering expert guidance on funding options and good governance.
You can boost your employee engagement with sharp communications and add choice with flexible benefits. Our regular surveys also give you invaluable benefits benchmarking insights across different peer groups, industry sectors and countries.
We can help you by:
- Benchmarking against peer groups to align with your reward strategy
- Consulting around the design of your benefits programmes to ensure a compliant, fit for purpose and valued benefit provision
- Advising on the most suitable funding vehicles for your benefit promise, from self-financing to captives, multinational pools and global underwriting solutions through to fully insured
- Advising on the most competitive, suitable and flexible insurance provider for your employer and employee needs
- Providing guidance on good governance and best practice of your risk arrangements to protect you from the impact of legislation changes and market developments
- Demonstrating the impact of an insurer’s early intervention services to combat absence
- Communicating exercises to improve employee engagement with group risk benefits
- Cost sharing and added choice by introducing flexible benefits
- Providing survey insights across your peer group, industry sectors and countries
As a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company, by leveraging our buying power and strong insurer relationships, we can offer significantly enhanced terms for clients – including premium saving opportunities and fixed rates which can help you plan for an uncertain future.