Non-payment insurance can help you:
- Relieve pressure on regulatory capital
- Improve deal economics
- Conserve and reduce risk weighted assets
- Provide counterparty and/or country aggregation management and relief
- Non-payment coverage
- Designed to cover trade or non-trade related instruments including:
- Trade finance
- Structured trade and commodity finance
- Export finance
- Project finance
- Acquisition finance
- Coverage extends from short-term trade instruments up to 20-year project finance deals
- Developed and emerging market risks
- Single situation or portfolio risks
Who we serve
- World leading banks
- Financial Institutions
- Development banks
We have a dedicated claims team available to help you when a loss occurs. With over $1 billion in credit and political risk claims successfully settled since 2008 we have a strong track record in dealing with the complex risks faced by banks globally.
Why Willis Towers Watson?
The experience and expertise of our people distinguish us from our competitors. We recognise the power of thinking differently and so our people come from diverse backgrounds including banking, legal insurance broking and underwriting.
We have a reputation for innovation – we developed the first political risk captive and the first Basel II compliant wording and continue to adapt our products to meet the needs of our clients.
We have hubs in New York, London and Singapore that give us real-time access to the more than 60 insurance markets operating globally. Working from a single profit-and-loss account our clients can be confident that the insurers we recommend are chosen solely on the merits of what they can offer.