WTW Global Aviation & Space is one of the largest risk advisors to this sector, supporting over 560 of the world’s airports and related service companies.
Our aim is to develop a true partnership with our clients beyond the insurance transaction. As a risk advisor, we provide our clients with risk trends and analysis, guidance on emergency preparedness, loss control services and claims management expertise to support them in becoming more resilient industry stakeholders.
All airports, large and small, require signed agreements with each and every airport operator. We pride ourselves on our contractual insight, an important resource for all of our clients. This fundamental understanding of trends being exhibited by various airport management organisations and ground handling companies, who are also our clients, allows us to better serve you and your needs.
We have worked in partnership with the industry and understand both the existing and emerging risks faced by airports. Our extensive industry, market knowledge, and in house technical expertise combined with global connectivity enables us to use our market relationships to place broad cover at an efficient pricing level. This insight has also lead us to create an innovative risk community for airports back in 2018.
The Airport Risk Community’s purpose is to connect groups of professionals around the world, to share knowledge and insight by hosting events and to analyse data, and help the industry understand and take action on emerging risks and trends. For more information on this unique Airport Risk Community (ARC), please contact AirportRiskCommunity@wtwco.com
Opening up a world of opportunity: The Airport Risk Community focuses on people and asset risk and has been launched to globally connect the airport community
Our service proposition
- Experienced team with deep sector insight
- Global capabilities with local placement specialists
- Exceptional claims handling:
- Act as an advocate for our clients with insurers and third parties
- Evaluate the reasonableness of reserves
- Contribute to claims defence strategies
- Support development of claims procedure manuals
- Streamline claims notification procedures
- Contractual expertise
- M&A due diligence advisory
- Emerging risks horizon scanning and risk register assessments
- Broking excellence, complemented by market intelligence and long-standing insurer relationships
- Risk analytics and data-driven insights to help clients make informed decisions
- Loss control services
- Tailored emergency response preparedness and business continuity
- Airport Risk Community: connecting the sector, delivering events and insights
- Tailor made training courses for clients