DataValidator streamlines financial modeling and risk analytics while maintaining strict governance controls to satisfy emerging regulatory requirements.
DataValidator is developed, maintained and supported by Willis Towers Watson. It works with Willis Towers Watson risk software products and third-party software solutions.
- Assess data quality: Define custom data-check rules to assess the data’s accuracy and completeness. It can also validate the reasonableness of data movements across time periods.
- Transform data: Perform complex transformations to get the data in a format appropriate for other systems and processes.
- Compress data: Group similar data into representative model points.
- Audit readiness: Produce reports on checks and transformations. Provide audit trails for regulatory compliance and best-practice governance.
- Process workflow: Easily perform batch processing of multiple data extracts. View live job-monitoring. Integrates with Willis Towers Watson Unify.
- Ease of use: Clean, intuitive user interface and functionality helps users learn the software quickly and leverage it efficiently and routinely to provide benefits far beyond the regular reporting cycle.
DataValidator software enables companies to produce full audit trails necessary for strict audit control and governance of financial modelling and reporting processes. Unlike traditional database and script-based solutions, the data solution guides the user through each stage of the process, providing detailed audit reports on the findings of each step.”InsuranceERM
|Willis Towers Watson DataValidator