Organizations assess talent for a variety of reasons. From assessing the best fit for roles during the hiring process, all the way to identifying high potentials and developing the right leaders, pairing Saville Assessment’s products with our advisory services and other employee experience insight tools can be a powerful way to identify potential, accelerate performance and achieve exceptional talent and developmental results.
Unlock your people’s potential
Our talent assessment capability is recognized for:
- World-class products. Saville Assessment’s products are designed based on extensive research into successful workplace performance and the critical relationship between motive, talent and workplace culture. This assessment portfolio sets the market standard.
- Exceptional results. We improve the effectiveness of the assessment process for you by hitting all the key metrics for success and focusing on the critical ROI metrics that matter most to you.
- Efficient solutions. Our approach embraces innovation, technology and employee and candidate experience without compromising quality. It also facilitates easy delivery of global assessment projects via our international network.
- Trusted technology. Your data is safe with Saville. Saville Assessment’s data centers are ISO 27001 certified and offer faster performance and increased resiliency. The assessment platform has industry-leading uptime and offers an efficient user experience.
Saville Assessment’s product portfolio
Saville Assessment’s portfolio includes:
Wave Personality Questionnaire
As the best-in-class predictor of workplace performance and potential, Wave has earned its position by:
- Being the only tool to identify alignment between workplace motives and talents
- Using a proprietary scoring format to forecast workplace performance and potential
- Responding to the user on the spot with smart, interactive artificial intelligence (AI)
- Possessing the highest validity
- Differentiating between candidates at an unrivaled level with its three unique deep dives
- Having the most up-to-date norms for better benchmarking
- Receiving 27 out of a possible 30 stars from the BPS (British Psychological Society) independent review
- Generating interactive and dynamic group reporting
Talent assessment packages
Saville Assessment’s talent assessment packages allow you to combine aptitude tests, behavioral strengths screeners and situational judgment tests, creating an engaging approach to overall talent assessment.
Empower recruiters to quickly and efficiently manage everything from single hires to large-scale projects with the following options:
- Aptitude Tests Consistently proven as the most valid predictor of workplace performance. Check out our flexible and comprehensive test portfolio, offering a smarter approach to assessment.
- Situational Judgment Tests Give candidates the “wow” factor by using tailored and powerfully branded work-relevant scenarios that measure areas most likely to predict in-role performance.
- Behavioral Strengths Screeners Maximize applicant pools using our suite of behavioral screening questionnaires to identify potential, generate job-fit scores and attract applicants to the most suitable roles.
Flexible assessments to suit your unique needs
Mergers and acquisitions
Company leadership is universally understood to be a critical part of a deal’s success. Use insights from talent assessments to bring together and better align leadership teams during deals by understanding the risk and impact each leader brings to the table – independently and collectively – to ensure you are achieving the full value of your deal.
Information about an individual’s potential adds tremendous value to development conversations. Use talent assessments to strategically identify and develop emerging leaders. When presented in aggregate at the group level, organizations can also map the cohort’s talent and better inform succession planning.
Organizations need practical and powerful solutions to support their people, develop individual capability, navigate change and collaborate more effectively. Reviewing leaders’ capability to lead, be resilient and agile through change is key to successful change management in an organization.
Developing and sustaining a high-performance team today is hard. Equip people managers with high-impact and straightforward talent development tools to foster better workforce collaboration, team effectiveness and productivity and create an inclusive culture with professional development and coaching opportunities.
Get in touch with your WTW consultant to discuss our talent assessment services today.