How we can help you gain advantage
In the early stages of a deal our experts can help you identify high performers and essential talent – the people who really make a difference to the value of the business – and ensure that you recognize and retain them through the deal and beyond.
Post-transaction we can help you integrate your newly combined workforce and ensure that:
- Your talent strategy is aligned to your business plans
- You retain and engage the right employees for the shape of the new organization
- You achieve your desired talent cost savings
Key activities in talent management
We are experienced in translating M&A deal strategy and objectives into the detail of a workforce plan – enabling effective talent selection, employee tracking and onboarding.
We will help you accurately project the number, mix, skills and cost of employees needed to meet your business objectives across job families and locations.
- Analyze the composition, flow and cost of your current and projected workforce
- Identify which roles below executive level will be vital to continued business success
- Plan how to address workforce gaps and recognize the implications for sourcing, deployment, engagement, rewards and development
- Create an effective talent selection strategy and process
- Develop retention and transition plans needed to retain top talent and keep the business running without disruption
- Provide tools and processes to enhance your managers’ ability to lead newly formed teams
- Articulate the new employee value proposition