New risks demand fresh thinking
The Power & Utilities sector is attractive to cyber-attacks due to the uniquely critical role that it plays in the global economy. Many companies in the sector are not insuring their cyber incident risk, while others are purchasing off-the-shelf policies that do not meet their needs. This environment has created a clear need for a stand-alone cyber insurance product, and CyNat has been developed to offer a flexible, bespoke solution for the Power & Utilities sector
Listening to the key concerns raised by the industry, CyNat includes cover for:
- Interruption to business operations
- Damage to physical assets including technology and hardware
- Failure of industrial control systems
The CyNat difference
- CyNat is designed to get businesses back up and running quickly after a cyber-attack or incident.
- The solution provides a broad range of covers with the built-in flexibility to fit your needs.
- Not only are the covers relevant for your business, you can also choose the risks you want to insure.
- Our sector experts will be on hand to support you and, if required, help identify the areas that need covering.
|CyNat: A new and innovative cyber insurance product for the Power & Utilities sector