Additionally, the simple term “casualty” describes several complex areas of risk, including automobile, environmental, product recall, general liability and product liability.
Although often treated separately, these exposures are best approached with a pragmatic, cohesive strategy.
Whether your exposure arose from significant employee concentrations, product liability, large automobile fleets, rail, or a volatile loss history, our goal is to understand your needs and formulate customised solutions that help protect your organisation's bottom line.
We provide a range of casualty solutions including:
- Identification and quantification of risks
- Exposure analysis
- Risk retention analysis
- Prioritisation of risk financing goals
- Program design, including customised policy wording
- Newly developed products to cover previously unaddressed areas of corporate exposure
- Periodic state-of-the-market analysis, with dissemination of market intelligence throughout the year
- Preparation of policy form comparisons
- Forensic accounting
Our property and casualty model
We are enhancing our way of broking by evolving the Property and Casualty (P&C) model to deliver the future of broking across borders. Providing clients with an improved global market response, wherever they are in the world, through one point of access.
Our major placement hubs come under a single Global Markets P&C Hub, with a number of key global territories forming the Hub. This enables us to further share the skills, expertise and knowledge we have globally ensuring Willis Towers Watson continues to consistently deliver the best possible placement solution for our clients.
By pooling our collective expertise, the Global Markets P&C Hub generates a greater level of insight and strategic thinking. Through this genuinely collaborative approach we are reaffirming our commitment to provide clients with complete solutions that consider both short- and long-term objectives.
As we grow our capabilities, through the shared knowledge and experience of all our colleagues, we can address issues that have occurred across other territories and any new challenges.
Together we work as one proactive global team, continuing to reduce barriers to markets and providing greater visibility over our business. Using our major placement offices and their access to the global markets, we find you the best capacity and policy for your needs.
We provide a service with traditional values, advice and relationships that you can trust.
Our three main differentiators we pride ourselves on are:
- Genuine collaboration: We work across teams and locations to provide you with optimal solutions and outcomes.
- Targeted analytics optimising your spending: We can exploit and translate bulk data into the intelligence and insight you need to make the right decision.
- Right deal: For the service we provide and the truly global market access, this enhanced offering allows us to continue working for our clients to get the best deal possible.
How we do it
With our one team mindset, our people work seamlessly across geographies to provide clients with outstanding and enhanced levels of insight.
We pride ourselves for being:
- Personal and personable: We go above and beyond to get to know you and to ensure you enjoy working with us.
- Proactive and tenacious: Our teams have the culture and determination to deliver. We will not stop until we have found the very best solution.
- Authentic: We provide a service with our traditional values, advice and relationships that you can trust.