We provide a full range of training courses and related services, including:
- Defined benefit trusteeship training for new trustees
- Defined contribution trusteeship training for new trustees
- Training needs assessments
- Training programme development
- Just-in-time topic-specific training
- Bespoke scheme-specific modules and programmes
- Training certification
How can we help?
Willis Towers Watson has many years of experience in providing training for trustees and our courses are designed to support trustees’ needs and deliver to their requirements. These courses will be conducted online and by pre-registration only. To register for any of these courses please fill out our form to the right and outline your requirements, trustee names and preferred dates.
In 2023 our autumn courses will be available to cover both Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution trustee training requirements. These courses will be conducted online and by pre-registration only. To register for any of these courses please contact us and outline your requirements, trustee names and preferred dates.
- Defined Contribution Trustee Training
- 11 October: €450 per course and times are 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Defined Benefit Trustee Training
- 4 October: €500 per course and times are 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
In addition to these courses, we run a range of seminars that are of interest to trustees and others interested in the management of pension plans. Please note that spaces on our courses are limited and we would encourage you to reserve your place well in advance. For further information or to discuss your training needs in more detail, please contact us or your Willis Towers Watson consultant.