Having a healthy, stress-free workforce is proven to reduce sick leave, lower staff turnover and boost productivity. Employees with money worries are more likely to have sleepless nights, not finish their daily tasks and to have troubled relationships with colleagues. They are also more likely to be looking for a new job.
The benefits to Employers of supporting employees with financial stress are significant. An effectively designed employee financial wellness programme can help employers reduce a key barrier to productivity and motivation in the workplace.The workplace is a natural location for Financial Wellbeing Initiatives to take place, because it’s the location where people earn money. As a result, financial wellbeing initiatives within the workplace create a mutually beneficial environment of education, engagement, motivation and increased financial security.
Willis Towers Watson can help companies to:
- Provide a better understanding of the benefits you provide to support your employees and how they interact with their financial needs and objectives.
- Highlight areas that can cause financial stress to your employees and give help and guidance on how to navigate these problem areas.
- Educate your employees on how to manage their finances effectively and in a stress-free way.
Our services can be designed and tailored to support your company’s goals and requirements.
Our support includes:
- Initial survey and evaluation of company requirements.
- Customisation of seminars and programs to roll out to employees in conjunction with company decision makers.
- Assist in the creation of content and draft communications around events that assist with promoting the Financial Wellness program and engaging employees.
- Participation reports and employee feedback.
Please read our Financial Wellness brochure to see how we can support Financial Wellness in your organisation.