Our Insurance investment team is a team of specialists focused on delivering investment strategy, asset liability management services, and advice to the insurance industry generally. We adopt an integrated approach, drawing on investment, insurance, regulatory and modelling expertise from across the group.
Our clients include life and P&C insurers, re-insurers, Lloyd’s Syndicates, P&I clubs, and mutuals of all sizes and geographic locations. Beyond excellent client service, we’re committed to delivering the latest research on investment and insurance issues.
Our range of insurance investment consulting services include:
- Strategic asset allocation
- Climate change and ESG-related tools, scenario construction and advisory
- Implementation (manager selection and monitoring)
- Financial risk calibration and validation
- Asset liability management, hedging and derivatives
- Retained investment adviser services
- Governance, investment beliefs and objectives, risk appetite and organizational design
As an insurance company with a small internal investment function, NHBC relies on Willis Towers Watson to provide invaluable insight and expertise to investment markets and insurance solutions. We value the considerable knowledge and competence of the team and would happily recommend their services to our peers.”Mark Moroney | NHBC