Whether you are an insurer that wants to:
- Start an ERM program
- Transition from traditional risk management to ERM
- Improve a fully developed ERM program
- Identify next steps for an existing ERM program
- Optimize how you comply with regulatory obligations
- Quantify the benefits of risk and capital management actions
Willis Re ERM Advisory aims to help develop your ERM capabilities and practices.
We help organizations treat and benefit from ERM as a component of business strategy rather than an add-on for regulatory or rating purposes – which is how many programs started.
From developing specific aspects of a program, such as stress testing or board-level training, to helping in the creation of a comprehensive ERM framework covering risk appetite, tolerances and model and process design, we aim to put you on track to manage business risks more proactively and reap the financial benefits.