Employees and their employers have high expectations of the quality of their pension solution - and that's a good thing! We support our clients in selecting the ideal partner, in the implementation, management, harmonization requirements and finally during modernization projects of their pension solution. Through on-going support, we can seamlessly integrate your organization and thus become a trusted partner for all occupational benefit matters and related challenges. The right level of communication with a collaboration based on trust are key factors for success.
Willis Towers Watson provides your company with dedicated support in all aspects of insurance management for occupational benefits and personal insurances. Our core competencies are based on efficient governance planning and strong management of short and long-term projects, as well as on-going support to your company and directly to its employees.
Our experience shows that our clients appreciate our local expertise supplemented by our international knowledge and our transparent commission approach.
- Analysis and control of insurance and reinsurance solutions
- Benchmarking (qualitative and quantitative)
- Strategic advice and design support for companies
- Support during transfers, mergers and acquisitions
- Analysis and implementation of complex benefits structure
- Optimization of conditions thanks to our negotiation skills and comparisons with the market and peers
- Support for the implementation of agreed strategies and point of actions
- Create and/or review bespoke employee communication approaches
- Training for companies and employees in the field of Swiss Social Security
- Direct support for your company and your employees
- Ongoing optimization of existing contracts, conditions and coordination with other social security systems.
- Control and review of documents, invoices and statements
- Management and dedicated support with BVG related pension authorities
- Assistance in complex insurance cases
- A detailed and informative annual report summarizing your annual activity
- Preparation of documentation for employee session (either 1:1 or collective), including bespoke presentations
- Extraction of data for actuarial valuations (IAS, and US GAAP)
- Management of reinsurance contracts for BVG Foundations
Why Willis Towers Watson?
We combine our industry-leading database on occupational pension benefits in Switzerland, our knowledge of recent market trends and state-of-the-art technology to provide a clear and understandable image of your pension solution. We can help you identify any elements in your pension programs that may not meet the latest market standards and advise you on what action to take. This allows you to make the best decision for your company and your employees based on the latest market data and ideas.