How we can help you gain advantage
Our experts will help you create and populate integrated structures at enterprise, functional and operational levels, and define the roles, accountabilities and lines of responsibility to deliver them — using our extensive experience of organizational design and human resources expertise in an M&A situation.
We can help you:
- Reduce duplication, complexity and cost, and integrate team structures to maximize synergies
- Align and define your structure and capabilities with deal goals
- Identify and define the roles that fit your operating model, and provide the tools necessary for fair and effective selection decisions
- Ensure you have the HR services and support you need to deliver your objectives
We will analyze existing organizational data and provide the expertise necessary to design optimally integrated structures that maximize synergies and value.
- Side-by-side analysis: working in a clean-room environment, we analyze functions in both businesses pre-merger, identifying opportunities to help realize synergy goals through reduction of duplication and cost
- Health check: our organizational design health-check tools will help you measure current-state organizational strengths and weaknesses, to inform the design of integrated functions
- Roles and responsibilities: we design roles, accountabilities and governance frameworks to fit your new organization and help it work effectively
We will work closely with your HR team to develop your HR strategy and services so that they meet the needs of the new business. This includes:
- Assessing your HR policies to ensure they fit the new organization
- Providing transitional services to smooth changes and minimize disruption
- Defining an HR function that provides fully effective strategic input and service delivery in the newly integrated business as part of a broader organization design effort