As a pension fund
The legal challenges you face are complex. We are your ideal partner, in full control of the ever-changing legal and regulatory bases and with the ability to support you in your day-to-day related challenges in occupational benefits.
In particular, we support you in:
- Drafting, amending and modernising the deeds, plan regulations and related contracts
- Legal aspects relating to structural changes such as (partial) liquidation and merger
- Analysis of legal issues and preparation of legal opinions
- Advice, negotiations and representation in legal proceedings before supervisory authorities and courts
- Legal handling of complex benefit cases and insured persons' enquiries
- Implementation of new regulatory and legal requirements
As a company
As legal experts, we can help your company to create the occupational benefits solution that fits your corporate philosophy, whether it is your own pension scheme, a 1e-plan, or a collective foundation.
In particular, we support you with:
- Development and introduction of the optimal pension solution for specific groups of employees
- Legal advice and coordination with the pension plan in the introduction and implementation of social plans and important changes to pension design
- Legal Due Diligence, contract review, editing and negotiating in M&A transactions
- Advice on employee information, consultation and participation
- Legal advice to the HR department on all issues relating to occupational benefits, labour and social security law
We are the right partner for other legal topics as well
- Comprehensive advice on governance and communication challenges
- Employee information events and 1:1 advice for members on pension plan matters and related financial wellbeing issues
- Development of innovative training offers and attractive communication solutions for various stakeholders
- Providing training on various legal themes and recent developments such as legislation, regulation and judicial practice
- Keeping you up to date with publications and communications on current legal developments, as well as insights and opinion articles
Why Willis Towers Watson?
- All-round bespoke package: We are the right partner for you in legal matters, especially when you expect the highest quality and individual solutions. Our legal team can provide you comprehensive legal advice on all issues concerning occupational pension benefits and related areas such as social security and labour law, as well as representing you in proceedings before authorities and courts. We provide our legal advice in professional English, German, and French.
- Comprehensive legal expertise: We combine legal expertise with strong knowledge of occupational benefits. Our legal advisors are specialised attorneys-at-law and lawyers with many years of experience in providing legal advice and in representing companies and pension funds, in law firms, supervisory authorities and courts, as members of pension fund boards and as corporate lawyers. We are familiar with legal technical questions as well as with the practical requirements and economic stakes regarding pension solutions.
- 360°Benefits: Working closely with other Willis Towers Watson specialists, we provide you comprehensive support via a single point of contact.