The Advanced Claims Package (ACP) is WTW’s proprietary work injury reporting and analysis application. It provides a concise, user-friendly, visual illustration of workplace injury trends across an entire workforce inclusive of all departments, functions, and geographies.
Our ACP application provides a fundamental starting point for the development and implementation of work injury prevention and mitigation measures, as well as assessing overall losses from a corporate perspective.
The ACP application can analyse information such as claims frequency, location, type, cause, loss severity, nature of injury, body part injured and more.
What can I do with information gained from Advanced Claims Package?
Through a comprehensive understanding of the claims drivers, companies are better positioned to develop and implement more effective safety strategies and procedures, which can be targeted towards high-risk exposures and at a minimum should include:
- Applicable safety management structures
- Work safety risk assessments
- Effective safety promotion and training
- Appropriate safety committee priorities
- Accident and incident reporting
- Safe work methods and procedures
- Targeted safety audits and inspections
- Suitable contractor safety management
- Correct safety rules and regulations
- Emergency preparedness and response
Why should you use Advanced Claims Package?
- Enhancing work injury claims performance
- Simplified structure
- Straight forward data collection
- Reporting flexibility
- Dynamic visual presentation
- Client specific regional application
- ESG diligence
- Entry point to advanced Analytics and Loss