The three pillars of our technology platform, Benefits Access, Benefits Engine and Benefits Insights, combine with efficient processes and great talent, so you and your employees experience the seamless, end-to-end solution your organization needs to solve its most pressing global benefits challenges.
Many multinational companies struggle to understand their global benefit plans:
- What programs do they have in place?
- What vendors do they use?
- How much does it cost?
Most large companies today are decentralized, where local operations are run autonomously, leading to multiple benefit plans across the world. Employers do not have central access to all the benefit plan data and information. We see an opportunity to leverage technology to gain a level of centralized strategic oversight.
In our framework, we treat the employee as a consumer who is in the center of our solution. We take into account different segments, life stages, and populations to offer them the right level of choice, access to their benefits, and consistency globally while addressing the question of cost management.
Clients today want more insight into:
- Financial management – what do our benefits cost? What factors drive costs? How can we streamline benefits to reduce costs?
- Global control and oversight – how much plan governance is needed to be effective? How do we leverage our global scale?
- Resource management – how can we use technology to gain efficiencies?
- Employee appreciation – what programs increase employee engagement? What steps can we take to achieve better productivity?
Global Benefits Management provides clients with a centralized tool that:
- Helps clients understand their costs with clear, transparent reporting
- Provides centralized monitoring of benefits delivery and up-to-date information on plan provisions, financials and vendors
- Offers pre-packaged country-specific benefit options where services can be centralized and a trusted team to provide global coordination
- Includes access to general market and industry-specific benchmarking
- Communicates the value of benefits
Technology: an end-to-end solution
Global Benefits Management is supported by a wholly-owned integrated three pillar technology solution
- Mandated use of Benefits Engine, our integrated global platform in all countries
- Aggregated with employee elections made through Benefits Access, our integrated and flexible state-of-the-art technology
- Allows for real-time accurate summary data in Benefits Insights, our easy-to-access advisory support tool
Structure and control
Our Global experts and Global Health and Benefits group operate as a single global team
- Global management of local teams allows us to affect decisions made locally for all locations, ensuring global consistency
- It allow us to exercise a level of control and change, not just influence
- It enables us to provide you with complete cost transparency
Cutting-edge innotation breaking down the boundaries of traditional Benefits Management thinking
- By investing in claims analytics, we can provide clients with the opportunity to truly understand and influence what drives their costs globally
- Through the creation of a "marketplace," flexible benefits can now be offered globally in a quick and easy to administer manner