Personalised pricing capability
Radar Optimiser is an optional additional component to Radar Base that directly addresses strategic targets such as profitability, retention rate and premium volume through user-defined optimisation objectives and real-world constraints. It allows for individual policy-level price constraints to fulfil pricing promises and commitments to policyholders.
- Identifies efficient frontiers between competing user-specified optimisation targets, allowing you to target alternative strategic outcomes.
- Provides significantly faster optimisation calculations than alternatives.
- Supports individual and ratebook optimisation.
- Includes both multi-year and multi-product optimisation.
- Uses a rich graphical interface to highlight the drivers of optimisation.