A pricing and decision support hub
Radar Base allows you to model the impact of pricing scenarios on key performance indicators at a simple level or with complex multi-period, multi-product projections. It means you can perform sophisticated competitive market analysis and identify weaknesses and cross-subsidies in your current or proposed pricing structures. It also supports fair pricing assessments.
- Imports and uses data and machine learning models from a wide range of sources, comparing model performance in a single environment.
- Creates highly interactive, visual and customisable reports, including rich mapping data.
- Builds reusable projects and model libraries.
- Embeds customer lifetime value measures and multi-year projections through flexible calculation.
- Supports callouts to third-party systems or models, and imports Predictive Model Mark-up Language models.
- Builds a robust governance process which is auditable and secure, unlike open-source software and manual coding.