Why Willis Towers Watson?
As a market leader in the development of standalone terrorism insurance products following the events of 9/11, Willis Towers Watson continues to innovate to respond to the changing risk landscape and requirements of our clients.
Willis Towers Watson deploys state of the art analytics to assess risk accumulation and quantify the potential human and financial impact of various attack scenarios, validating risk transfer decisions.
Our team of 30+ terrorism experts are in key global hubs, accessing the global insurance marketplace and supporting our clients wherever they operate.
Competitive pricing and risk appropriate coverage is ensured through strong relationships with top-rated carriers dedicated to providing the best terms and conditions.
We are leaders in the creation, management and strategic use of captives for underwriting terrorism risk. Through years of experience we have developed highly refined and comprehensive policies covering the constantly broadening scope of coverage against ever changing events.
We advocate for our clients on the most important legislative issues, including the Terrorism Risk Insurance Act and the SAFETY Act.
The Willis Towers Watson Global Terrorism and Political Violence team ensures our clients are informed on the issues, events and appropriate risk management response to the risks of terrorism, political violence and active assailant events. As a unified global practice with operations in the US, UK, UAE and Singapore, we represent our clients in the worldwide terrorism insurance market to ensure the most comprehensive market access and competitive terms.
- Assist and educate clients in navigating evolving threat
- Conduct analytics to provide insight and quantify risks
- Advocate on legislative issues and ensure compliance
- Design innovative risk transfer options and policy design
- Access the best markets and newest products
- Continued risk profile evaluation, share relevant thought leadership and program optimization
- Domestic and international terrorism and sabotage
- Active shooter/assailant
- Loss of attraction
- Nuclear, chemical, biological and radiological (NCBR) terrorism
- Trade disruption insurance
- Political violence
- Impairment of access
- Threat of an attack
- First-party cyber terrorism
- RESTART (demolition and rebuild)
Willis Towers Watson can provide terrorism expertise to any company operating and expanding business in dense cities with large populations and in locations or occupancies which are a high attraction to terrorist groups.