Digitalization touches on every aspect of the insurance value chain. New technologies enable innovative business models that enable insurers to remain agile, relevant and competitive through automation and modularization. Ever growing volumes of data are available from which actionable insight may be secured, to improve areas such as underwriting and claims, customer engagement and retention.
Insurers are investing increasing sums in internal innovation and research and development that is designed to deliver digital transformation. However, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and strategic partnerships are playing a greater role to provide broader offerings more quickly, as time is of the essence, competition is fierce and we are seeing a shift toward marketplaces and ecosystems.
How Willis Towers Watson can help
With so much innovation and disruption, many new technologies, and numerous options, insurers need to be clear about where and how they invest. Our areas of expertise include:
- The application of advanced analytics to deliver actionable insights
- Advice and guidance on InsurTech
- Application of blockchain in insurance
- Use of technology and artificial intelligence in automation
- Process and finance transformation
- Technologies to help connect and integrate legacy systems and automate processes and governance
- Customer centricity
- Merger and acquisition strategy, targeting and implementation
Willis Towers Watson makes the complex simpler with proven, connected insurance technology solutions for insurers to capitalize on InsurTech.