How you talk to employees about a deal can make the difference between success and failure.
At WTW, we can help you develop clear and compelling communications that engage and motivate people, from first announcement to post-deal integration.
How we can help you gain advantage
We will help you develop holistic communications, looking at everything from the language you use to describe the deal to channels, formats and the timing of communications. We can help you:
- Send the right messages, in the right way, at the right time
- Explain the importance of the transaction to employees to help motivate them to support your strategic direction and goals
- Create a positive vision of the employee experience as a result of your deal
- Manage change and minimize disruption by clearly explaining the reasons behind your decisions
- Keep the workforce focused on their regular work
Our experts can help you develop a communications strategy for the whole M&A process, from early planning of the deal announcement to integration of the businesses, including:
- An employee value proposition that helps people see their future in the business
- Detailed communications plans for leaders, managers and employees
- Key communications such as town hall presentations and FAQs
- A microsite that serves as an information hub for all integration-related material
- A channel strategy to help you make the most of social media and video to get your message across
We will also help you maximize new opportunities offered by social media and big data to deliver information to employees throughout integration.