Announcing WTW's MiX 2024 global series
|MiX North America
|MiX Asia Pacific
|23-24 April 2024
|24-25 September 2024
|TBC – expected late Q3 or early Q4
|Throughout the year
|Two-day event with WTW researchers, PM leaders, plus specialist panels comprising of European asset owners
|Two-day event with WTW researchers, PM leaders, plus specialist panels comprising of North American asset owners
|Two-day event with WTW researchers, PM leaders, plus specialist panels comprising of Asian asset owners
|At least two specialist, virtual workshops and connections with WTW, with tailored sessions for asset manager leaders (e.g., ESG, DEI, Operations and Data seminars), exclusive preview of 2025 investment and client themes, with panels of WTW experts/clients and opportunities to network virtually
|GBP 13,500 + VAT
|USD 5,000 for up to 5 virtual attendees at each event
Global MiX Partnership packages
We are delighted to announce the launch of our 2024 global series. The Manager Ideas Exchange (MiX) global event series will run with an annual cycle, comprising of at least three exciting two-day events for asset managers, in addition to at least two virtual events on specific topical issues. You can find more information on these packages, and the additional benefits they provide, below.
About Manager Ideas Exchange
MiX is designed and run specifically for the asset management community. Our exciting two-day event is focused on exchanging ideas and collaborating to solve the big problems facing asset owners and assisting asset managers to be more successful. Sessions will provide exceptional transparency into WTW and how we are investing $170 billion  of client capital on a delegated basis and advising on a total of $4.7 trillion . MiX will feature thought-provoking sessions, engagement opportunities and networking. Together we'll take action to deliver better outcomes for savers.
- Source WTW, global AuM as at 31 March 2023 Return to article
- Source WTW, global AuA as at 2020 Return to article
What can you expect if you attend MiX? Here is a brief snapshot.
Those attending MiX will:
- Learn about WTW Investments, our clients’ priorities and what they need from your products and solutions in future
- Hear from our most senior leaders
- Gather insights from our clients on how they engage with WTW and what they need from asset managers
- Pitch your ideas in-person via 1:1 time with key decision makers
- Access our latest thinking, selection data and presentation handouts on our events app
- Network, collaborate and innovate to solve the big problems
- Tailor your day to focus on the areas most important to you
Maximize your time at MiX
- Deep dive sessions: During registration you will be asked to select small group discussions you would like to join during the breakout sessions at the conference, which will enable you to focus on your organisation's priorities.
- In-person 1:1 time: You will be able to schedule 1:1 time at MiX with a WTW Investments researcher, client lead or business leader in advance of the event. These slots will be made available in due course, based on registration date.
- Submit a pitch: Each paid registration is entitled to a 15 minute pitch which will be reviewed by WTW. Following review, we will connect to discuss feedback.
- Event app: Our app will be launched in advance of the event and will include everything you need to make the most of your time at the conference – agenda, bios of all speakers and WTW hosts, thought leadership, selection data, org charts and live polling on the day.
November 28-29, Hong Kong
December 5-6, Sydney
April 23-24, London
2024 MiX North America
September 24-25, Chicago. Further information to follow shortly.