At WTW, we transform tomorrows.
Accessibility at WTW
At WTW we know that difference makes us stronger and we strive to provide a safe, inclusive and accessible workplace. Our membership in The Valuable 500, a global movement advocating for private sector disability inclusion, has helped us define our commitments to disability and guide us on our journey to:
- Educate and raise awareness around disability
- Equip our colleagues with the skills and knowledge they need to be more inclusive of people with disabilities
- Ensure our working environment is accessible, inclusive and welcoming for all as we develop a more seamless process for workplace adjustments
- Enable our managers with best practices for hiring, management and development of neurodiverse colleagues
- Scale our approach to recruiting and retaining adults with autism
We have worked to make our digital working environment more accessible:
- For all virtual livestream events, we have enabled closed captioning as a standard to make broadcast content more accessible.
- By using the new presentation features in Teams, colleagues can now access real-time translation of the presented slides into several languages and have the option to turn on high contrast in presentations.
- With the new feature to show the order of the digitally raised hands in a Teams meeting, discussions in meetings can become more inclusive and ensure all participants can actively participate.
Naturally we provide reasonable accommodations; in addition, we have built awareness and promoted education by inviting external experts to speak with our colleagues around the globe during key moments, such as World Mental Health Day and International Day of People with Disabilities. We also offer live training that gives colleagues an overview of accessibility and digital inclusion features in our digital workplace.
We are driven to help our clients succeed. In every interaction and with every solution, we act in our clients’ best interests – striving to understand their needs, respecting their perspectives and exceeding their expectations.
We do our best to design inclusively and work toward achieving WCAG 2.1 AA compliance.
Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers in accessing any area of our website by contacting us at email@example.com.