We are a top-tier risk consulting group that leads through precise analysis that incorporates quantification, technology and subject matter expertise.
Our global team is wholly dedicated to improving client outcomes, drawing from expertise that includes technologists, actuaries, forensic accountants, engineers, and claims and captive experts, who deliver a fully integrated approach to your consultative needs. We complement our deep understanding of specific client needs with a holistic analysis that adds value through a portfolio risk strategy; and remarkable innovation that automates risk quantification to deliver a financial approach to all clients.
Innovation makes it possible for us to help minimize our clients' volatility and improve profitability. Your business is a successful and sustainable enterprise, not a collection of insurable risks, and our team finds opportunities to improve your outcomes.
Our proprietary, leading-edge technology enables us to engage you in innovative ways — identifying patterns and discovering hidden value in your risk portfolios.
We approach every engagement differently to accommodate each client's unique needs, but our capabilities include:
- Alternative Risk Transfer: tailor-made risk financing solutions are a key response to some of the limitations of traditional insurance markets and provide access to different forms of capital.
- Actuarial Services & Reserving: actuarial consulting for reserve reviews, captive feasibility, and loyalty program advice
- Captive Management Services: captive insurance program management including domicile selection advice
- Claims Services: complex claim resolution, claims closure acceleration, business interruption reviews, claims audits, etc.
- Climate Risk Quantification: innovative scenario modeling, identification of new potential revenue streams, and a structured approach to financial disclosure and TCFD reporting
- Enterprise Risk Services: continuity management, enterprise risk management
- Forensic Accounting: preparation, quantification, and resolution of large and complex claims as well as pre-loss planning and the calculation of business interruption values
- Risk Engineering Services: risk control, catastrophe modelling and consulting
- Risk Quantification and Optimization: predictive modeling of risks on a mono-line or portfolio basis, risk tolerance and appetite development, and program optimization
- Workplace Services: pre/post loss consulting including medical cost containment and ergonomics