RIMS-WTW Risk Virtual Conference
Risk Resilience Reimagined
26-28 April 2022
Access the on-demand replay
The inaugural RIMS-WTW Asia Pacific Risk Virtual Conference features a curated agenda of more than 70 speakers and panelists across 20 plenary and breakout sessions delivering the latest thoughts and actionable insights for organizations to thrive and build resilience in today’s uncertain and varying environment.
More than ever, risk and its management will dominate and shape key aspects of the global economy. An inadequate understanding of risk culture, lack of risk talent and underappreciated emerging risks are forming the backdrop of a new risk management landscape.
Themed ‘Risk Resilience Reimagined’, the 2022 conference provides business strategists and risk professionals across the region access to a diverse line up of sessions as we put the spotlight on key topics, industries, countries and solutions that are expected to shape the risk landscape in the region.
- Managing Large Complex Risks and Building Resiliency for Asia Companies
- Boardroom Conversation on ESG Resilience: Managing the Intersection of People, Capital, Risk
- Asia Pacific Risk Manager Talent and Career Development Outlook
- Risk and Opportunity in a Volatile World: Sharing Microsoft’s ERM Journey in Strategic Risk Management
- Insurance Market Outlook 2022 and Risk Trends in Asia
- Geo Spotlight
- Australia and New Zealand
- South Asia
- Industry Spotlight
- Natural Resources
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Future of Risk: Use of Data, Technology and Analytics to Drive Optimal Risk Management and Risk Financing
- Risk Spotlight
- Climate and Resilience
- Supply Chain Risks
- Digitalisation of Risks
- Solution Showcase: Risk and Analytics Tools for 2022 and Beyond
- Professional Development Showcase: RIMS-CRMP Certification
- Risks in the Horizon: Making Sense of 2022 and Beyond
View the full agenda
Missed the event? Access the on-demand replay.
|Title||File Type||File Size|
|RIMS-WTW Risk Virtual Conference Agenda||.3 MB|